Wednesday 21 January 2015

Oh Hi!

Hey there strangers! 

Leaning more towards these words when it comes to my life

Yes, I know it has been a while. I have no other excuse other than changing job and trying to find my feet there - Juggling time and cramming everything into it is an artform I have yet to master! So here is a little update on life. Finally feel like things are slotting into place and feeling much more confident in myself. Getting back into blogging is very exciting for me as I have missed it loads and, in actual fact, a lot of you guys seem to have missed my musings too! Hoorah! I don't want to commit to any set days as yet. My days off change from week to week and it wouldn't be fair to you guys, or myself, to give a definitive posting schedule. Back to the days where it was as and when I feel inspired! That way, I can create content that I love and know you'll love too but not feel pressured into a timescale.

Will be keeping with beauty and fashion, considering popping some recipes in too as I have become quite the chef in the house now! Don't get me wrong, I'm no Nigella, but I can make a good risotto - that is a skill in itself! If foodie posts are something you would like to see then please pop a comment below and let me know. I'm also feeling much better in terms of skincare and finally feel like I have nailed my skincare routine (for the time being) and it's the best it has looked in a while! So expect to see lots of product reviews coming your way.

Thank you all for baring with me on my sabbatical! I can only promise it will get better from here on out!

14 Pinterest Quotes To Inspire You To Make 2015 Your Best Year Yet!

- Lori x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test