Wednesday 20 August 2014

Mac Correct and Conceal Palette | Review



Out of all of the Mac products I have ever purchased, I must say, this has to be up there as one of my absolute favourites. Having been eyeing this beauty up for a while, I finally took the plunge and can safely say I have no regrets. The palette contains everything you could ever need from concealer. From the Salmon Pink shade (bottom right) to help counter act from dark circles, to the yellow shade (bottom left) to help highlight or counter against any redness on the skin.

I am still playing around with the two middle shades which seem to be providing me with a very subtle contour colour - for days when I don't have time to go all Kim Kardashian! The top two shades are obviously the most used. Your typical, everyday concealer. I tend to use NW15 (top right) for undereye circles to match the pink shade and help defuse the horrific bags! Then NC15 (top left) for spots, blemishes or any other areas needing some extra coverage.

The formula is extremely creamy making them perfectly blendable. I use a small lip brush to apply the product to my face wherever it is needed (most places) and then blend out with a concealer brush. I find a little creasing under the eye area, I get it with all concealers, but find this gives the least out of every concealer I've ever tried - and I've tried a fair few! The packaging is very sleek and compact, very easy to cart around with you with every shade in the one place! 

This palette is ideal for anyone who's skin tone may change throughout the year. You can mix shades together to find that perfect colour. Unfortunately for me, I am not one of those lucky souls who take a good tan, I stay incredibly white (maybe a little reddish from time to time) so this would be perfect to tide you over all year round! 


Lori x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test