Friday 15 August 2014

#BrowGame



I get asked nearly everyday how I do my brows. It's only over the last few months that they have really came into their own and I am finally happy with their shape and width. Brows are an extremely important part to the face - well, my face anyway. The add instant shape to my overall face-shape adding a defined brow can give and instant eye and cheek lift as well as slim the nose. Benefit, for me, are completely on point when it comes to brow products, I mean, they are number one. Through lots of trial and error, I've finally found three products which work as the perfect trio to bring my #BrowGame.

First off, I apply 'Gimme Brow' to my eyebrows. This tiny bottle is my saviour. The fibres of the brush latch onto the hair you have already and add volume and shape to your brow, as well as a little colour. I can see why it is loved by many a Granny. Everyone is now after fuller, thicker looking brows a-la Cara Delevingne. However, back in the day, everyone had over-plucked, thin lines (we've all been there!). This is perfect for those of you looking for something quick and effortless in the morning, a very natural brow. For me, there isn't enough definition and anytime I try to leave it just there, I always find i'm reaching for my 'BrowZings' kit within 10 minutes.

Ah, my good friend 'BrowZings'. These kits are the business - seriously! I've had mine since last September and you can see from the photo above that it looks hardly touched. Trust me when I say it has, I use it everyday! I switch between the Light and Medium palette, depending on how dark/light my hair looks and how defined I want them. Using a hard angle brush, I tap a little of the wax then powder and apply this on top of the 'Gimme Brow' from the high arch point. I try to leave the start of the brow with as little product as possible to give a gradient/ natural effect. I usually elongate the end and have my finishing point at the edge of my eye. I find that is you use this above the 'Gimme Brow' you use less product and avoid any form of Scouse Brows - Not. A. Good. Look. Ladies.

To finish off I use my favourite and completely underrated 'High Brow'. A bright white pencil that I apply under the arch to really exaggerate my arch. I wasn't blessed with high-rising brows so mine have to be make-shift. A white eye-shadow or a lighter shade of concealer can both work just as well, I personally just love this pencil and don't feel my brows are complete without it. You can also use this in your tear-ducts to create brighter, whiter eyes!


So there we have it - the secret to my brows! Are you a fan of any of these products? Or are there any others you would recommend?


Lori x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test