Monday 7 July 2014

Weekly Loves #9



I was incredibly lucky with my days off last week. I managed to see the sunniest day of the week, Tuesday, and sat out the back catching some rays. Not for too long though as my pale skin can't take the heat! With the sun finally making an appearance, it was time to pull out some sun-protecting products.

I have been dying to try out Benefit's 'Dream Screen' since I was fortunate enough to get my hands on one. I haven't wanted to waste it though as my daily moisturiser and most of my day-wear foundations have SPF in them already, don't want to go onto overload! After reading many great reviews I was hoping this wouldn't let me down and it hasn't! SPF 45++ keeps you highly protected, a matte finish which makes it perfect for applying over or under makeup - Perfect for you oilier skinned ladies. . I love this especially as it doesn't have that horrible thick feeling most suncreams do. Oil and fragrance free, everyones a winner. Plus, the packaging is just the cutest, who wouldn't want to show this off!

I have been loving wearing the Estee Lauder Double Wear BB Cream for a lighter base in the hotter weather. Yes, I included this a few weeks ago, but I seriously can't get enough! I have averted applying powder on top this week and have been seriously loving the gorgeous glow it is giving my skin. SPF 30 which is perfect for my holidays - next week, eek! - and super lightweight on the skin. For anyone looking for a healthy glow this summer, you have got to try this!

My makeup has been incredibly understated this week, less is more and all that. So a nude, glossy lip has been my go-to look. Not a known lover of lipgloss, I am doing a complete 180 and using it most days. I have been wearing Mac 'On the Scene' for a natural pinky lip colour with some added shine! I love the vanilla scents of Mac products, one of my favourites, and also the packaging on these glosses is so beautiful. Lipglass might not be for everyone as it can be quite thick and sticky however, it does last on the lips.This was part of their limited edition Christmas sets, not sure if you would still be able to find them - sorry to be that guy!

Have you tried any of these products?

Lori x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test