Wednesday 9 July 2014

Dog Walking and Blisters




Top: M&S // Jeans: New Look // Mac: River Island //
Boots: Kurt Gieger // Bag: Dune // Sunglasses: Ted Baker


When the sun shines in Scotland - no, wait - when it's dry in Scotland, you have to take full advantage of the situation. On Sunday, myself and my parents took Saffi (first appearsance on my blog!) down to Strathclyde Park for a big walk in the lovely weather. I think everyone else in the area had the same idea as the amount of people out running or walking their dogs was unbelievable! 

I knew we were going for lunch afterwards, kindly inviting myself along, and decided to dress for the occasion as opposed to dressing appropriately for a 5 and a half mile walk. Obviously. I love my mac and honestly think it is one of the best investments ever! Mac's go with everything and can dress up an outfit, or you could wear it casually with jeans as I have. Tossing my hair up in a dark green scrunchie, I opted to match with my dark green top from M&S. Love to soft material of this.

My trusty New Look Shaper jeans tucked into Kurt Geiger brown boots. Now, these boots are incredibly comfortable and I always feel they dress up a casual jeans days. However, on a long walk these boots were the devil and completely annihilated my poor heels. Two massive blisters later I will not be making that mistake again! Took my new Dune bag from Craig (boy knows how to pick bags) for a spin, been looking for a tan bag for ages and he picked a winner! Gorgeous gold buckle detailing and the perfect size to fit all your must-haves!

This is Saffi, the happiest dog in the whole world, making her first appearance on my blog!

Lori x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test