Monday 9 June 2014

Weekly Loves #5

Trevor Sorbie Leave-In Conditioner // Laura Mercier Silk Creme //
Tanya Burr Lipgloss // Scrunchies


This past week I have been enjoying being a lady of leisure. There really is nothing better than having a week off work, although the way my shifts work I'm actually getting a full ten days! Sorry, not sorry? Another weekly round up for you and this week has some lovely new products for you to feast your eyes on!

First up comes in the form of lipgloss and I have been loving wearing Tanya Burr's 'Picnic In the Park'. I find it such a versatile shade to wear everyday or for a slick of colour at night. They are so nourishing on the lips and they don't clump or stick - pet peeve with gloss. This has been my go-to, everyday gloss and I feel it really brightens and lifts my pale complexion.

A new foundation pick for myself is the Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation. So many people told me to buy this foundation and that I would love it, I finally bit the bullet and guess what? Yes, they were all right! I love the shade (Soft Ivory, yes the lightest as always) as is a great shade match on my skin. So much coverage yet so lightweight, totally different to the Estee Lauder Double Wear which leaves my skin feeling incredibly dry the next day. I have been using this more this week as I have had a few different occasions to wear it out.  I will do a full review on this!

A hair favourite this week comes from Trevor Sorbie and it is the Leave-In Conditioner. A product I have never, ever looked at before until I saw Kate from Gh0stParties review and she said it made such a difference to detangling her hair - check! Making it look and feel thicker - definite check! (Even my hairdresser noticed how much thicker my hair was when I went for a trim last week). Softer and shinier locks - absolutely! Plus, for the tiny price tag, what's not to love?

Last but not least, scrunchies! Now I know I am jumping back to my childhood but these hair pieces are making a serious comeback. I wear my hair up most days, usually for work and because I am trying to grow it so I'm using hardly any heat these days. These don't leave my hair feeling scrapped back and tight on my head, and/ or leave kinks. Plus, let's be honest, they look pretty cute! I picked these ones up in Boots after weeks of searching for ones I actually liked.

Do you love any of these products?

Lori x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test