Friday 6 June 2014

Back To The 18th's




Dress: Topshop
Belt: Vintage
Shoes: Primark

Just like Friday, Saturday was spent running around as I was on a tight schedule. I was running an event in work, it was my Mum's birthday and then at night we were heading off to Craig's younger cousins 18th birthday party. As you can imagine, I was absolutely knackered after work and a disco nap was most definitely needed.

The weather has been lovely over the weekend (obviously, whilst I was stuck in work) and so I decided to opt for a coral, wrap dress for a bright summer style! I love this dress, I actually had to track it down last year as every time I went in store, it wasn't there! I always find wrap dresses to be the most flattering. To break the dress up I popped on a gold twisted belt, I bought this from a vintage store in London a few years ago, everyone always comments on it.  

Was a fun night and I actually managed to stay awake well past my bed time! 

Lori x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test