Wednesday 4 June 2014

Malawi Ball




Bag: New Look
Shoes: Primark


If you saw me at any point last Friday you would have noticed I was running around like a headless chicken! I went straight from work to a Malawi Charity Dinner - we girls need time to get ready! With it being an important event I decided to dress appropriately and pull out this French Connection number. It is actually a little large on the top for me (Mum always said my boobs would grow, still waiting on that happening after 21 years...). It is boned on the inside to it pulls everything in and keep it all in place. The dress itself is quite heavy with all of the beading, but I love that, I always find the heavier the dress the better it will sit and hang. 

For my bag, I chose this envelope style clutch with block colours; Navy, grey and black. I felt the blue lifted the colours on the dress. Also love an oversized clutch, fits everything you need! Then, as always, keeping it simple on the shoe front with my very trusted nudes.

Was such a lovely evening raising money for a great cause. Our table won tickets to The Eagles and a huge bottle of Moet, which later went over two at the table - most hilarious opening of a champagne bottle i've witnessed (apologise to anyone who may have been smacked with the cork, it went firing into the sky). 

Lori x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test