Monday 2 June 2014

Weekly Loves #4


Benefit Gimme Brow // Mac Pro-Longwear Concealer //
Origins Charcoal Mask

Another week has come and passed, and now we find ourselves into June! Half way through the year and I honestly couldn't tell you where it has went. This last week has been incredibly busy for myself with birthday, events, balls and work, Lord knows how I got through! Thank goodness I'm now off work for a whopping ten days - well deserved I would say!

This week has been quite a lazy one on the make-up front. As I mentioned recently, my skin has been pretty dry and dehydrated in certain areas so I've been trying to wear less make-up and drink plenty of water - both seem to be really helping. One of the things I've cut half the time down on is my eyebrows. Usually I wear wax and powder to give me that definition on the brows however, that always takes a bit of time to get them looking nice and even. This week I've been reaching only for my Gimme Brow by Benefit. A quick swipe through the brows to add a little volume a colour - Voila! Done.

My trusted Nars Creamy Concealer has finally gave up, it was an incredibly sad affair! A while back I had purchased Mac pro-longwear concealer and never got around to using it as I just couldn't part ways with my Nars. This week, after Nars untimely passing, I pulled out this new one and so far I am loving it. Is it better than my Nars? The jury is still out, but it's certainly leaving me satisfied with covering those pesky dark circles! 

I've became quite the face mask junkie over the last few weeks. I do have a mask that I use once a week, just for, although I don't ever get wowed with it and think it does much for my complexion. Last time I was at Origins and buying some of my products, I got a 4 pack trial of the charcoal mask. Last week, when my skin was being a pest, I pulled this out from the back of my drawer and I was completely converted to masks! Although it looks like I've stuck my face in a pile of cement, it certainly doesn't feel that way. It doesn't leave my skin feeling stripped or dried out, it gives my skin a refresher and new lease of life. Think I will need to head back to the counter and purchase the full size.

Are you a fan of any of these?

Lori x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test