Friday 30 May 2014

Origins Drink-Up Intensive Mask | Review



It is finally here. The review I'm sure you have all been expecting, perhaps wanting. The Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask - what a mouthful! You may have seen this product cropping up in my weekly /monthly favourites, instagram photos for a while now. This is my holy grail, overnight wonder product. 

So many people rave about this product and I have most certainly hopped aboard the mask loving boat! This replenishing mask is used once or twice a week, depending on how dehydrated your skin is. The formula is so different to any other type of mask I have used before. A clear cream almost with a gel-like consistency. You apply as the last step just before you head to bed so your skin can absorb the formula and when you wake in the morning? BOOM! Refreshed skin.

You only need a pea-sized amount, it is so easy to over-use this. The thick intense moisturiser smells absolutely devine - the reason why we lather it on! Its smells is a mixture of avocado and apricot, so fruity and refreshing on the skin. I would use this every night if I could! My skin has been feeling a lot dryer these days, not sure of the cause, and I have noticed slight tightness and flaking around my forehead/ eyebrow area. This product takes away any trace of dehydration - a wonder product indeed.

As you can see I have the full size and a travel size which I was lucky to receive last time I was in store. I am saving that one for my holidays in July when my skin may be feeling a little more dry in the summer sunshine. I honestly couldn't sing this masks praises anymore and no doubt you will see this kicking around my favourites for many moons!

Have you tried the drink-up mask?

Lori x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test