Wednesday 28 May 2014

Bank Holiday Outing





Top // Necklace // Short: Zara
Shoes: Primark
Watch: Michael Kors


Finally a weekend off, even better than it fell on the bank holiday when a lot of us were off work. I obviously had to take advantage! Headed out on Saturday night and decided I wanted to wear something a little different than my usual safe option - a dress. Found this top in Zara and fell in love. I love the bright orange colour, so summery, and the half crop, half full top. Very different to anything I own and would usually wear. Flashing just enough flesh whilst concealing everything that needs to be hidden! 

No summer look is complete without the obligated denim shorts. Got these last summer from Zara again, I do have to wear the belt or they would fall down! Not what anyone wants to see. They are baggy, so they don't cling around the thighs. This will definitely be one of my festival looks, minus the heels obviously!

To tie in with the orange and blue theme (I seem to be loving this combination of late) I popped on my tribal statement necklace with the orange and blue bands. I love this necklace, it is so bold and really adds effect. Finishing off with my standard nude shoes, creating the look of a longer leg, although they make me look like a giraffe in some of these photos - i'm actually very small in person! 

Had a brilliant night out with good friends and plenty of alcohol! We've got to take advantage of having a Saturday off don't we? Retail problems!


Did you have a good holiday weekend?


Lori x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test