Wednesday 18 June 2014

Thursday Weddings




Blazer: Zara
Bag: Next
Shoes: Kurt Geiger

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12438933/?claim=p7g57rhecru">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


After a mad dash home from our Gretna overnight, Craig and I were heading to one of his friends wedding receptions - we really did need a week off with all the madness! We were only going to the evening reception, as we already had our overnight booked before the invitations came out but to be honest we were pretty glad. We have been to so many weddings in the last year, full day events, it was quite nice to be popping along in the evening. 

Craig bought me these beautiful Kurt Geiger shoe boots with are a gorgeous nude ankle boot with a neon pink sol. They are absolutely stunning! I originally tried on the black version with the neon yellow sole months ago and didn't like them on (I really need to realise neon and I are not friends). I love nude shoes - i'm sure you will have all guessed by now - so the pop of pink colour makes a nice change!

Knowing I wanted to wear these shoes, I grabbed this beautiful grey sequin dress from French Connection out the old cupboard. Now I am not a pink girl, at all, but something about this dress caught my attention! It is a super flattering fit, the material is light and comfortable, I love the tie at the waste to which I pull over some material to create a hanging effect. I'm a huge fan of FCUK dresses and always find the heavier the dress, the better it sits.

To finish off the look I grabbed my white Zara blazer to keep the outfit light and summery, perfect for a Summer wedding!

Let me know what you think!

Lori x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test