Friday 27 June 2014

Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment | Review



At the grand old age of 21 trying to find the right eye cream probably seems ridiculous, right? In actual fact, eye creams are such an important step in your skin care routine. They help to prevent the first signs of aging in an area that is one of the first culprits! Let's be honest, what's the point in beginning to use one once the lines are there? I wanted a jump start on the old crow feet!

After researching and scrutinising every review from a fair few different creams, I finally settled on the Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatmen. Possibly the avocado scent that piped it for me - we all know how I love my Origins Drink-Up Intensive Mask! And let me tell you, the scent on this one won't let you down either! I wasn't specifically looking for an eye cream with anti-aging protection, more the hydrating side of things and this seems the best bet. 

The formula is incredibly creamy and a pea sized amount is more than enough to do the job. I take the product on my ring fingers, gently massage it together and apply to the orbital bone. I felt a massive difference in the moisture under my eye and soothing aspect. Although, I wouldn't say this is specifically aimed at anti-aging, intense moisture is actually what prevents aging so for me this is perfect. I have no qualms on applying makeup above the cream, in fact, I find my concealer sits better and doesn't crease or sit into any lines after application. The texture takes a few goes at getting used to as it turns almost water-like when rubbed in but that just ensures the intense moisture for the eye area.

I bought the smaller tub which is 14ml which I have been using religiously, day and night, for almost two months now and I have hardly made a dent. If you loved it that much, there is a larger version however, I find this is the perfect size to cart around with you for any overnights or holidays.

Are you an eye cream wearer?


Lori x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test