Monday 19 May 2014

Weekly Loves #2

Naked 3 Palette / Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet /
Benefit Cream Shadow R.S.V.P / Benefit Coralista Blusher

As I stated last week, this is a new style post I will be incorporating into my blog weekly. Just a round up of all of my most used and loved products of the week. What I have been loving and some mini reviews! So let me share with you my favourites from this week.


Since the sunshine has finally decided to make an appearance, hurray! I decided to start wearing some brighter and lighter eye make-up. So out came my Naked 3 palette to play! I love my Naked 2 palette, it is possibly my favourite from the range but it's very dark, cold colours and not very wearable for everyday use in the Summer. I have been loving mixing up the matte and shimmery shades and creating lots of different eye looks. The rose gold shades work perfectly with my pale skin. Let's be honest, we all know the Urban Decay create the best palettes, their shadows are so soft and easy to blend. They are every palette lovers dream!

For days when I am looking for something quick to swipe on the lids, or even when I'm looking for a light base for my shadows, I have been reaching for Benefit's R.S.V.P Cream Shadow. The light pink shade is perfect for a light base. These shadows are so creamy making them so easy to apply and blend together, plus the fact they are creaseless - perfection! Much better than the MAC paint pots - in my opinion! This is such an easy to wear shade, nice and subtle for everyday wear.

Hold the phone - I may have found the perfect lip product ever! Yes, yes I know, I may be a little late on this wagon however, the Bourjois Velvet Lipsticks are uh-mazing! The only lip product I own (and I own a lot) to stand the test of time against eating and drinking all day long. I will be popping up a full review on these bad boys in the next few days! The colour i've been wearing the most is 04 Peach Club - a gorgeous peach shade, perfect for spring/summer.

Last of my weekly faves this week comes from Benefit again and it is in the form of blush, my ultimate favourite, Coralista! This is my summer cheek shade. The perfect coral, peach blush with some shimmer through it to add a gorgeous highlight. I honestly thought I would hate this shade against my pale skin but in fact, I find it very warm on my skin adding some much needed colour and lift! Some may find this a little too shimmery for their liking but being a highlighter queen myself, it's perfection in a box!


Do you love any of these products?

Lori x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test