Friday 16 May 2014

The Re-Purchase Test



How many of us use up a full product and then go and repurchase it? Let's be honest, I know I'm guilty of thinking 'maybe I should try something else, it might be better'. Who's with me? However, in amoungst thinking of all the products I might be missing out on there are some products that just work. Things that you know you can't cope without, and when they are coming to an end you feel like your world is ending... Just me? Today I bring you The RePurchase Test, things that can't be replaced, only rebought!

Let's start with my signature scent: Ghost Deep Night. I have worn this perfume since I was about 14. Anyone who knows me can confirm. It's a gorgeous floral and fruity perfume without being overly sweet. A beautiful blend of vanilla (my absolute favourite), apricot and peach, not too over-powering making it perfect for everyday. I honestly couldn't count the amount of bottles of this perfume I have went through.

Another staple in my drawer comes from Benefit and can be the one and only High Beam. No matter how many highlighters I try, nothing will compare to my beloved High Beam. This was one of the, if not the first Benefit product I got and it is one of the only products that will be a constant in my make-up bag. Incredibly illuminating and perfect for my pale, translucent skin. Don't get me wrong, this may be a little too 'white' for people with more sallow/ tanned skin tones and may prefer Sun Beam instead. However, this is gorgeous multi-purpose product whether you want to use it one the highest points of the cheek bones, the bridge of the nose, on the lids to brighten the eye area, this product will not let you down! 

Moving on from my two greatest love stories throughout the years, comes my most recent affairs. Origins GinZing Moisturiser. I know, I know, i'm mentioning this again but this really is amazing stuff. I love it that much I have now just purchased my second tub, a first for myself and moisturisers. This means business! To hear more than jump over and read my full review (here).

Last, but certainly not least, is the Clarins Beauty Flash Balm. This cult favourite was first purchased last year after reading Anna's review of it (I swear that girl could make me buy thin air). Having never failed on a recommendation before I took the plunge and have never looked back. This takes dull skin and turns it into the brightest, healthiest glow ever. I use this as a primer and/or mix it in with my foundation and it works absolute wonders. Late nights? Let me be havin' ya! I am now onto my second bottle of this lovely and doubt I'll ever switch from it. You can catch my full review of this product (here). 


What makes your repurchase list?

Lori x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test