Wednesday 14 May 2014

Brand Focus | Origins



It is no secret that Origins is one of, in fact I would probably go as far as to say my favourite skin care brand. Ever. Every product I use just seems to be spot on (for me) and I am never disappointed. I thought I would show some of my favourite products from the brand and pop a little spotlight on them! I'm considering doing this monthly on different brands, what do we think?

First up has to be my ultimate favourite, the GinZing Energy Boosting Morning Moisturiser. I don't want to ramble to much about this one as I wrote a full review (here) a few months back. What is not to love about this moisturiser? The gorgeous citrus scent, the instant energising feeling on applying, the lightweight formula? This moisturiser is everything. So much so that I am now onto my second tub of the stuff.

To go hand in hand with my daily moisturiser has to be my night cream - GinZing High Potency Night-A-Mins. I purchased this recently upon having used up my sample that I recieved with my first tub of it's sister product. I feel the need to change up my moisturisers for day and night. I believe at night you need a thicker cream to really sink in your skin. This again has a gorgeous citrus scent minus the caffeine that is contained in the morning moisturiser, so that you get a good nights sleep! The thick formula really absorbs during the night leaving your skin feeling plump and revived in the morning.

A Perfect World Toner is a product I have been meaning to pop up a full review of for a while. I've had this since January and use it religiously morning and night and it is now just onto it's last legs - I'd say that's pretty good going, no? An age-defence treatment with White Tea, this lotion smells absolutely divine - let's be honest, Origins is never honking is it?. So fresh and soothing on my skin, oil and alcohol free so for anyone with sensitive skin this is perfect for you. Super hydrating for someone who tends to suffer slightly dehydrated skin, this work wonders.

Now I know that ramble on about the Drink Up Intensive Mask is a product I constantly ramble on about but it genuinely is that good. You can ask anyone, they will all agree. The gorgeous avocado/ apricot scent makes it so hard not to smother on your face. The thick consistency sinks into your skin throughout the night and gives your skin a new lease of life! You can notice on first use how much fuller and more plump your skin is the next day. If I was only allowed to recommend one of these products to you, it would have to be this mask! Especially if you suffer dehydrated skin!

Lastly, is the plantsciption anti-aging cleanser. Now I can't tell you much about this product as I haven't began using it yet - I'm trying to be good and finish up products at the moment! My Mum got the moisturiser to match and so once she's used it for a little while I'll find out some more on that too. Being curious, I popped a little to the back of my hand and it lathered up amazingly without any water.  I will keep you posted on this!


And that is it for my Origins love-in! Let me know if you love any of these products or if there is anything you would recommend from their range?

Lori x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test