Wednesday 7 May 2014

Patterned Brights



Necklace // Top // Skort: Zara
Shoes: Primark


It's very unusual for me to wear patterned clothing, nevermind super bright and colourful patterns. You can tell we are heading into summer as I try to pull away from my beloved shade of Black and try and bring out the legs. I am still completely in love with the skort trend that has been kicking around. I find it super flattering and means I can cut all sorts of shapes on a night out! This particular pair make my legs appear 10x longer than they actually are - who could resist? Also love the bright orange shade!

I noticed recenetly that most items in my wardrobe are very plain and boring, I hardly own any patterned anything! I spotted this gorgeous top in Zara a few weeks back and fell instantly in love. It also has an open back but the photos weren't great so opted not to upload them - sorry, not sorry? Love the beautiful electric blue colour, especially contrasting against the orange skort. 

Popped on my thick, rope necklace which ties in nicely with the whole ensemble as it sports the shades blue and orange. Colour co-ordination to the max! The full outfit is a statement so I opted for nude heels to add even more length to my peely-wally pins.


Who's excited for Summer?

Lori x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test