Monday 5 May 2014

Body Shop Shea Body Mist



Now this may seem like quite a random choice for a blog post but oh my goodness! If you love a shea scent then you have got to get your hands on this Body Shop mist. You can thank me later! I picked it up randomly when I was browsing around my local store and after one spray it magically appeared in my basket... 

I was looking for something light and not too powering to wear to work and thought a body mist was probably my best bet. There are eight different scents in the collection including; grapefruit, coconut, vanilla, satsuma,  moringa, mango, strawberry and of course,shea! They are all warm, realistic and beautiful scents, not overpowering like some perfumes, yet still very distinctiveI also love that it comes in glass packaging as opposed to plastic. It makes the product seem that little more luxurious and more expensive than it is. You also get a whopping 100ml for a measly £7.50, I mean, can you really complain? Sure, the scent may not last you a whole 24 hours but for a top up once a day and at that cost? No complaints from me! In fact, I look forward to my mid-day spray!

This is perfect for everyday use and can safely safe it has pushed all of my other lovely perfumes to the back of the pile! This baby comes with me everywhere!

Are you a body mist lover?

Lori x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test