Friday 23 May 2014

My Summer Body Scents



When it comes to bath and body products we all know that Soap and Glory fly the flag. Not only are their products all on point but the price tags to match are hard to complain about. Who doesn't love cheap and cheerful? At Christmas I just had to treat myself to the Yule Monty Set (you know the Boots exclusive they bring out every year half price?) well, I was one of the lucky ones to get my mits on it. Don't get me wrong, there are some product scents that just don't agree with my - the Peaches and Clean cleanser is just nasty. To me. However, I found two absolute gems within this set and I am hooked! These will be my staples this summer.


Let's start with the Sugar Crush Body Wash. On first application I was a little taken aback with this strong citrus scent. It is pretty overwhelming. After several washes though I just can't get enough! This makes me spring instantly to life on those 'can't get out of bed, too tired for life' type days. It's so fresh with it's mix of lime oil and kiwi juice water. What is not to love? As you are all well aware by now, I love my citrus scents so this was always going to be a winner. Funnily enough though, I had a sniff of the sister body butter and knew I wouldn't be able to use both together. I just think it would be a little too much zest? If ya know what I mean. I've been using this beautiful bottle since Christmas and I still have a quarter left! It is a must-have in my eyes.


Next up comes in the form of The Righteous Butter. A gorgeous shea scented body butter which is great for dry skin. I recently rambled on about my love for The Body Shop Shea Body Mist (here) and so these two combined is heaven! There is a hint of vanilla in there somewhere too - obviously I was going to love it. My favourite scents. The formula is so thick and creamy, it really soothes the skin - the soothing comes from the aloe vera. I was never a body butter fan until this gem came into my life. Now I can't wait to use it! 

I must find miniatures for these for my holiday in July! 

What are your favourite Soap and Glory products?

Lori x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test