Wednesday 26 March 2014

Video: Glamorous Red Lips



This weeks video is a makeup tutorial for pale skin and bold lips! Being a pale girl myself, it is quite hard finding pale YouTubers to grace us with lots of pale inspired makeup looks. There are loads of beauty gurus and their makeup tutorials are so inspiring and beautiful but for a lot of the tutorials I know I could never pull off with my skintone. I wasn't planning on doing tutorials at all to be honest, but after posting the above photo on Instagram (here) and lots of people commenting on how much the liked the look and asking if you would all like a tutorial I felt obliged! Make sure you check out my video and subscribe to my channel if you enjoy it!

If you would like to see some more tutorials like this on my channel then please let me know, or if there is anything else you would quite like to see please feel free to leave a comment!

Lori x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test