Monday 24 March 2014

Surprise Birthdays




Necklace (Silver): FCUK
(Blue): Gift
Shoes: No Clue, I've had them since I was like 15 (still haven't grown!)
Bag: Matalan
Watch: Jacob Ellis


This weekend saw myself and Craig take a trip to the capital and surprise our friend Bryan for his birthday! Sneaking around Edinburgh was so much fun, lurking around the corners to make sure we weren't spotted! It would certainly give the game away! For anyone who watched my YouTube Spring Haul video then they would have seen this purchase from Miss Selfridge. Fuschia pink isn't my usual colour in fact, any shade of pink isn't my usual colour! There was just something about this dress though that made me purchase!

I have been loving a longer length lately, I can't actually remember the last time I wore a mini dress. They make me feel more confident and comfortable, I don't need to keep pulling at my dress on a night out which is never an attractive look for anyone! The shift style is so flattering and the floaty sleeves give a beautiful sixties vibe to the outfit. 

Teaming colours with fuschia pink can be a hard task however, I have always loved opposites and remembering I had these electric blue numbers in my wardrobe I knew it would be a match-made in heaven! Continuing on with the blue theme, I doubled up these two necklaces to create a huge statement. The blue shining through on them. Right through to my electric blue nails in the form of 'Baker Street' by Nails Inc.

It was a great night through in the capital celebrating with great friends!

Lori x





No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test