Monday 17 March 2014

Parisian Chic



Jumper: Zara
Trousers: Next
Chain: Topshop
Bag: La Moda
Shoes: Kurt Geiger

Yesterday I made an unexpected trip into Glasgow to spend the day with my parents and I have to say, was probably one of the funniest days I have had in a while. Nothing in particular springs to mind that made it quite so enjoyable, was just lovely to spend some time with my Mum and Dad and we laughed all the way through. Cheesy opening paragraph over.

I done a big wash yesterday and so my jeans were unavailable for the day! The weather is all over the place at the moment, after a few days of sunshine at the beginning of the week we got a lovely dose of dull skies and rain! I decided that the weather wasn't going to dampen my mood and channelled my inner Parisian chic style. Monochrome is my BFF - Best French Friend. The jumper was a hidden gem in the Zara sale, coming in at a whopping £6! I bought it in large as it is cropped and thought it was cute slightly baggy. Trousers, again a sale bargain, are high waisted and they are belted, just hidden under the cropped jumper. Black heels - staple. I bought this bag a few months ago off La Moda and am still every inch in love with it. The studs went perfectly with the gold chain I popped on, I needed to break up the colour scheme. To finish the look I threw on my hat from H&M (Glamour have a 25% discount for H&M in this months magazine) it completes the whole look and gives an edge.



Decided to revert back to my pale foundation in the form of Urban Decay and I think I have rekindled my love with it. Forgot just how good it was and I got so many lovely comments on the photo I posted on instagram (here) so I am considering doing a tutorial on my brand new, shiny YouTube channel (here). Lips wise I pulled out an old favourite in the style of 'Red Square' Nars Lip Pencil teamed with Elizabeth Arden Lipgloss in 'Red Door Red'. 


Who else loves Parisian vibes?

Lori x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test