Wednesday 19 March 2014

YouTube Adventures



After months of wanting to create my own channel and uplift my blog onto YouTube I finally pressed record! I am very excited about this new avenue and would love you all to come and join me. I will still be posting as usual, love my little corner here but I am also very excited/ nervous about these new waters I am entering into. I don't have a specific genre for my channel yet, it will coincide with my blog so you can expect to see loads of beauty and fashion vids! I am also a regular cook and wondered if you would all be interested in seeing some of my favourite recipes to make? It is a work in progress, a bit like my blog to be honest! I take it one day at a time and hope you will all join me on this new journey.

 For anyone who hasn't already then please pop over to my channel (here) and let me know your thoughts on my latest videos. If there are any videos you would like to see then please leave a comment letting me know and obviously I will give it a go!

Lori x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test