Monday 2 February 2015

New Release: Benefit Puff Off!

Puff Off £22.50 (here)


Today I come to you with a brand new release due to launch on Saturday 31st of January - or can be found online now - and it comes in the form of Puff Off - not to be confused with an insult! Puff Off is an under-eye gel which helps with puffiness and/or darkness around the eye. To me, it is almost a skincare/ makeup hybrid and can be applied over or under makeup (I've tried both). My personal preference is actually before as it's gel formula makes it feel almost like a primer and allows any concealer to sit beautifully throughout the day.

Firstly, lets all take a second to (once again) congratulate Benefit on their innovative packaging. If ever there was a prize for cutest products , Benefit would win it with no fear of competition. The biggest selling point for this new launch is it's iron-shaped tip, exclusive to Benefit. It is the perfect size and shape to get right into the corner of your eye and allows you to smooth out any unwanted fine lines there too! Not only the size and shape but it is absolutely freezing cold which is ideal to blast away those puffies! For extra effect, pop it into the fridge at night.

It comes out in a translucent peach tone which is suitable for all skin tones. You just smooth the product under the eye area (first few times I used it I squeezed far too much - we will all learn!) and pat in any excess with my ring finger. It also allows light reflecting particles to shine through and give an instant lift, so for any of you sufferers of dark circles (like me) then this gives you that illusion of a full nights sleep!

This has been a welcome edition to my routine, it's cooling iron tip is very enjoyable to my grumpy eyes in the morning. As previously stated, I love to apply this just before my makeup, but if you feel you need a perk up throughout the day then certainly pop some above makeup for an instant lift!


Will you be trying Puff Off?

- Lori x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test