Monday 7 April 2014

Mac Mineralize SkinFinish 'Stereo Rose' | Review



Having worn this solidly for over a month now I feel it is about time that I popped up a review. 'Stereo Rose' is a re-launch for the 'Fantasy of Flowers' Spring 2014 Collection and when I saw this was making a comeback I popped the date in my diary to be sure it wasn't missed! 

It has such a velvety, soft texture and it is very pigmented so be sure to build it up a little at a time - you don't want to end up looking like a doll! This may be due to my translucent skin tone, if you have slightly darker, sallow skin you may need to work a little more. It gives off a gorgeous sheen to the face, if you are building it up you don't need to worry about looking like a disco ball. It is a noticeable glow without being over powering or sparkly, a perfect day to night blush. 

The coral/ peachy colour is the perfect shade for summer. I would say it leans more towards the peach side of things as opposed to the coral however, you can also note some golden and bronze tones running through the product adding some extra dimension. I apply it to the apples of my cheeks and top of my cheekbones for a highlight. The lasting power is great too, it lasts for a good six hours before I even need to think about a quick top up. The packaging is huge which I was quite surprised at for a blush, a generous amount from Mac meaning it is a good investment. 

If you are a lover of highlighter and a glowing face then this should be popped onto the shopping list. If not, then this may not be up your street. I personally love the product and have been getting good use of this on a daily basis.

What's your favourite MSF?

Lori x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test