Friday 11 April 2014

Birthday Dinners and White Liner





For any of you who follow me on Twitter (here) you will know how long I have been on the hunt for a white liquid liner. After a long search and many a tweets I was finally pointed in the direction of LimeCrime and snapped up theirs! It arrived the next day which was incredibly fast and I could not have been happier with the product. I will do a full review later. Having been at work all day I was in for a quick change and straight back out to celebrate my brother's birthday at our local restaurant Benkaz (my fave!).

Looking for something on the more comfortable side of things after a long day at work, I threw on this black and white, zebra print loose fitting shirt. I love that it is oversized and covers my behind! I hate wearing or seeing someone with a top that doesn't cover their leggings. Nothing worse than seeing someone's undies! Then adding my beautiful white blazer on top for some monochrome madness. I have been loving monochrome of late (you will have noticed from my style posts) it is so classic and never goes out of style! These over-the-knee boots are everything! My Mum bought me them two years ago from River Island and I still adore them. The heel may look pretty scary but the platform on the base makes them incredibly comfortable and easy to walk in. Plus the length of the boot keeps the so chic and edgy. Perfect to add some dynamic to any outfit!



Eye makeup wise I had to crack open the white liner! I opted for the black line underneath to give a sixties, Twiggy vibe. You know me and how I love all things sixties! It really makes my eyes pop! Lets be honest here, this is not a look for the faint hearted but I loved it and I got so many compliments on how lovely and unique it was.

Lori x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test