Monday 10 March 2014

London and Beyonce

My 21st Birthday has been getting dragged out since the actual date on 26th December and finally, my present from Craig arrived. A few nights down in London, one in which I got to go see Beyonce - can we all take a moment to appreciate how good this present was? And I have to say she was all I had hoped for and more. Had me smiling from ear to ear from the start to finish, Jay Z appearing on stage was another bonus. If you never got the chance to go and see her on this tour, I highly recommend you go next time! 



Shoes: Kurt Geiger
Bracelet: Thomas Sabo

Outfit wise I went for this gorgeous pastel blue shift dress which I spotted in Dorothy Perkins and knew that it had to be mine. I love the plain pastel shade, they are everywhere this spring, and the cut is so flattering. Luckily when we were down South the weather was fantastic - wouldn't be hard consider I live in Scotland where it snows 70% of the time! So this shade was perfect for the sunshine! My parents bought this necklace for my Christmas and I haven't worn it out yet as it is hard to style, however I loved the statement necklace against the dress. Shoe wise I opted for my trusty Kurt Geiger heels, so comfortable yet stylish. When walking to and from tube stations sensible shoes are a necessity. Fortunately, our hotel was only a 10 minute walk, if that, from the tube station so I didn't have to suffer for long!




Make-up wise I wanted to keep it bright and natural. Created a pastel smokey eye with my Urban Decay Vice 2 palette, it is filled with so many usual, colourful shades you could create any look you want. Lips I used my new YSL Lip stain in shade 2 - a neutral, pink colour for a 'my lip colour with some extra va-va-voom' look. I still can't believe that I got to see Beyonce live! The full night was insane. Her dancers, the outfits, the sound, the show - everything was perfect! You can see exactly why she is the best in the world.

Hope you like this look!

Lori x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test